07 Mar INTERSECT Periodic Internal Meeting online – March 11, 2022
The INTERSECTERS will have their last periodic internal meeting to check the status of the project’s activities before the final rush.
The work of the next months will focus on the last set of deliverables concerning:
- IM2D (check tests, documentation, and evaluation)
- the workflows of Quantum ESPRESSO and SIESTA for advanced materials parameters
- the impact of stable defect configurations on performances and scaling of HfO2-based Fe-devices
- the impact of stable defect configurations on the electrical performances of OTS selectors
- the dissemination and communication activities performed
The project’s partners are organizaing several dissemination activities targeted to industrial stakeholders and code users. So stay tuned!
The agenda of the meeting is the following:
If you want to know more about what we have done so far, check our project reports!